Change your password
- Go to the My Preferences page by clicking on the "My Preferences" link at the top right side of every screen next to your name.
- Enter your new password twice for verification. Your password must be at least 5 characters long.
- Click the Change Password button.
Tips for creating strong passwords:
- Use passwords with seven characters or longer. Ascribe can accommodate passwords of up to 32 characters
- Include upper and lower case letters, numerals, symbols.
- Has at least one symbol character in the second through sixth position
- Has at least four different characters in your password (no repeats)
- Looks like a sequence of random letters and numbers
- Don’t use ANY PART of your logon name for your password
- Don’t use any actual word or name in ANY language
- Don’t use numbers in place of similar letters
- Don’t reuse any portion of your old password
- Don’t use “password”
- Don’t use consecutive letters or numbers like “abcdefg” or “234567”
- Don’t use adjacent keys on your keyboard like “qwerty”